The cook is responsible for preparation of various menu items according to the recipes and photos provided by ship management.
Employment with the international companies: Marella, Royal Caribbean Sea, Viking.
· Support the station in the proof appointed by the chef to get acquainted with various tasks
· Help with transportation of products from the Main Shops to a proof
· Remove and sanify working area and the used ware, according to rules and norms
· Confidence in written and colloquial English (Intermediate link and up)
· Professional education (any level)
· The minimum 1-2 years in a profession in qualitative hotels, restaurants or the environment of the cruise vessel
· The employment contract within 6-8 months.
· Free food, housing, health insurance onboard
· A holiday within 6-10 weeks between contracts.
· Salary 1-2 times a month
· Travel worldwide.
· Practice of English
· International experience
· Career and development
· Stability and protection according to the international sea laws
· Work during the long-term period as the main work or for 1-2 contracts to earn money